Poem: Relationship With A Fickle Heart

Water-Man Series



Relationship with a Fickle Heart

There was a time
when I said 
I love you
BUT
I changed my mind

I admired your
everything
with rose colored glasses
BUT
you changed my mind

I gathered your experiences
of time and place
BUT
forgot about mine.

I awoke with ..
a fresh start
and gathered my time
BUT
I changed my mind.


~Debbie Turner Chavers




Loved by Faithful Jehovah God

The love of the Father is not like this poem of fickle affections.
Human love..changes..at times constantly.
God is not fickle, but faithful.
A love given that builds not borrows, gives not takes.
Embraced, but free to go.
You are LOVED by He who will not lie and has told you so.

~Debbie


Jeremiah 31:3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee.

1 Samuel 15:29  And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor repent: for he is not a man, that he should repent.

If you desire to have a firm foundation of steadfast love. Call upon the LORD. Ask Him into your heart and into your everyday life. Click here to read and say a quick prayer to invite Him into your heart. 











** If you click on the art parable painting title you will be redirected to its website for more information about the painting.
All writing, poetry, posts, art, and photography, copyright © 2015 Debbie Turner Chavers. Protected by US and International copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. Scripture references taken from the King James bible which can be accessed online http://biblegateway.com Click on these links http://artparables.com or http://debbieturnerchavers.com

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus