Your Hired

Did you know that you can become a new creation in Christ Jesus? That the old things can disappear and that God will do a new thing in you?
Do you drag through each day hoping that things will get better? Are you waiting on someone else to fix your attitude, your family, your job, your life?

Well, the change starts with you. Yes, you. This should be a word of encouragement to you.

The only thing we can attempt to change is our self through submitting to God's good word for us. You have everything you need to get started.
And yes, you are the right person for the job. I am excited for you.
Today is a new day with infinite possibility and you have been gifted with this irreplaceable day and your irreplaceable life.
Do not be discouraged. God has a good plan for you, to do you good and prosper you. Get in agreement with Him.
God knew you before you were born, before you were created.
So what are you waiting on? You are not hidden from God's care or eyes. Ask Him today, to help you do what you can. It is not easy to change but with God's help, I know you can.


~Debbie




Prayer: God give me your wisdom to do what I can, to effectively change my life for the better. Give me strength and wisdom to accomplish the goals and plans that you have ordained for my life.


In Jesus name I pray
Amen



Psalm 139:13-17
For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully [and] wonderfully made: marvellous [are] thy works; and [that] my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, [and] curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all [my members] were written, [which] in continuance were fashioned, when [as yet there was] none of them. How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!



2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.



© 2010 Debbie Turner Chavers



Would you like to see what I am currently painting?
Click on these links http://artparables.com/or http://debbieturnerchavers.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus