A prayer

I had an emotionally rough day yesterday. My sister-in-law, Joy sent me an e-mail that contained a similar prayer that I am posting today. This prayer touched me and made me feel better. So...if you are in need of prayer this is for YOU. I pray it makes you feel better too.
May God Bless You,
Debbie

Dear God:
The person reading this is beautiful, classy and strong, and you love them.
Help them to live their life to the fullest.
Please promote them and cause them to excel above their expectations.
Help them shine in the darkest places where it may seem impossible to love.
Protect them at all times, and let them know when they walk with you, they will always be safe.
In Jesus name
Amen


James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Comments

Kristin said…
Thank you for the prayer, Debbie. I hope that those emotions have sorted themselves out -- into energy! -- fueling your creativity. I can relate and am encouraged by your words. Merci beaucoup.
Many thanks, Kristi, I do feel better!

Debbie

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus