Bread Trail

I have found over the years that it is easy to lose one's way in unfamiliar surroundings. At times I have commented to others that I felt directionally challenged. Thus I own and use a GPS unit frequently. I have learned to ask for direction and landmarks, careful to write down any necessary information.

In life, you may find yourself directionally challenged. I have a sure compass that gets me to my destination safely every time. In the natural I use the GPS and all available resources.

In the spirit I have learned to follow the bread trail. Whenever someone is lost they will tell you to leave a noticeable trail of where you have been.


Mark a trail.
Studying and reading the Word of God gives us a trail or path to follow.


If I seem to lose my way, I return to the last piece of bread (God's written word) that I dropped into my spirit.

Life can be an obstacle course if you do not have a clear sense of direction.

God's word will lead us in the right direction. I don't know about you but I think it is time for a snack!
I think a bit of bread would satisfy me:)

~Debbie


Psalm 119:105
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus