This is Painful.

Are you broken? I am considering this question from several angles. It is necessary to allow God to break you in some areas....to remold any given area to reflect His glory. This is painful.

At times I have willing submitted to a known area of needed breaking down and fixing.
And at other times, I have been broken and fixed......screaming and kicking, all the way to the potter's wheel! It hurt each time, willing or unwilling. Each choice brought a different form of pain.

Yet each time there is a beauty that appears in my character that I have to acknowledge would have never of happened unless the breaking occurred.
Oh! Sometimes.... I can see the crack of "less than" concerning His will in my life.
At times it is glaringly obvious to others and myself.
At times it is a struggle for me to understand or see the less than divine nature I exhibit.
God wants to conform you and I into the image of Jesus Christ. This is painful.

Our natural man appears deformed spiritually and Father God desires CONFORMED.
You see, we have been made a new creature in Christ Jesus when we accept His shed blood for the forgiveness of our sins.

God only discards our sins....not us.


So we are remade, day by day, into a vessel of use, fit for His plan in our lives.
Again, this is painful.

So back to the original question. Are you broken? Well, be encouraged that there is a wonderous repair happening in you.



~Debbie


Romans 8:29
For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Galatians 6:15
For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus