Fall Back

Soon it will be time to Fall back for daylight savings time.
Another adjustment in our everyday life.
At this time, I am prioritizing my time commitments and falling back to things that worked better in all areas of my life.
I try out new things and ways of managing on a regular basis.
Fine tuning things as I go along, and with that acknowledgement,
I am reminded that new and different is not always better.

Time management and our lives need adjusting with the seasons.
Seasons of the year as well as the seasons of our lives.
Just as the calendar announces a soon to be time change.
We need to thoughtfully consider the changes that are happening in and around us.
There is a time for all things.
Recognizing when to spring forward and when to fall back is an important tool in our way of managing life.

I am cleaning out that which does not bring life to me and moving forward on necessary things.
I want to encourage you to do the same.
Just as the trees lose their leaves, we too need to shed the extracurricular leaves of our lives. This will free us to concentrate on the root of our lives.
In the garden, when you prune back leaves or limbs of a plant, it concentrates or focuses the strength back to the roots.
The same refocus of energy and new strength happens to us if we also prune back the unnecessary in our own lives.

If life is too hectic, too much, or you have lost touch with what is important.
Fall back or Spring forward, but do something!
Life is passing and this is the only one we have until eternity.

~Debbie



Ecclesiastes 3:1
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus