1 Year Blog Anniversary/LOLO

Yesterday was my one year blog anniversary for this encouragement journal. I started out writing a few of the thoughts and processes that I use to encourage myself.
Living out loud online. LOLO! my encouragement journal :)
I have always loved to encourage others as well as receive encouragement.
I did my part and you through your prayers and emails of support ministered right back to me:)
Thank you. I know that when we get to heaven we will know then the difference that our love and how our lives lived have affected others.
But for now I will take encouragement by the purposed and random acts of kindness from others. Mine to others and theirs toward me and mine.

You make a difference, I make a difference. Praying that we all continue fighting the good fight of faith. Loving and leaving a positive impression of God's great love toward us all.

~Debbie

2 Peter 1:10
Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

2 Peter 1:11
For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 1:12
Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know [them], and be established in the present truth.

2 Peter 1:13
Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting [you] in remembrance;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus