A Sign of Encouragement

Recently, I saw a sign of encouragement. One that was particularly special to me.
While driving, I thought of a recent discouragement and mulled over what to do and made a quick decision to believe the best about it and to move forward.

On paper this sounds so cut and dried, but inwardly it was a struggle to give up my hurt feelings and to forgive. Yet, this is what is required to move forward and leave all results in God's able hands. Within a second of deciding, God slid a red car in front of me within inches of my bumper. I laughed.
There right in front of me was FEAR NOT~ Isaiah 41:10
A sign.. A bumper sticker.







Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

We are surrounded by reminders to look up. To not give up. In God's goodness and mercy He is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
Pay attention,you will probably notice a note just for you, just when you need it.
Looking for the positive is a trained response. One that you teach yourself as you live out your daily life. It will become easier, as you train yourself to look for God in your everyday life.
There are 3D pictures that look jumbled and only by training your eyes to look for the enclosed image can you see it. An image within the image.
I want to encourage you to look around you in your 3D life for the small reminders that you are not forsaken, that you are not forgotten.
That the God of the universe has printed YOU on the palms of His hand. How amazing is that!

Train your eyes to see the picture within the picture. You and your life in the eternal plan of God.

And right now, my note to you is a virtual bumper sticker that is reminding you that God loves you. That as His child, the tears that you shed are held in a bottle. That nothing befalls you in mind, body, or spirit that He does not see. Look for it. His notes of encouragement in your everyday life.


~Debbie


© 2010 Debbie Turner Chavers


Isaiah 49:16
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of [my] hands; thy walls [are] continually before me.

Psalm 56:8Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: [are they] not in thy book?

Proverbs 18:24
A man [that hath] friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend [that] sticketh closer than a brother.

Comments

So true, God speaks to us every day in many ways, I remember when I was unable to see what God had written for me, or hear what God was saying to me, but now I can slow down a little and get the hints. God is an amazing God and He never leaves us alone.
God really speaks to us every day. We just need only to focus on Him and forget about our self motives.

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus