Because He Said So


The World Can Seem to Bb Flat Without Music 
© Debbie Turner Chavers
Because He said so, I can dream and see the reality of my dream. What dream do you have that is waiting to hit daylight?

The sweet dream of success is followed by work.
We all have dreams.
Reclined may be the posture of a dreamer, but up and at them is the stance of those who succeed.
What do you need to do to awake and see the tangible result of your dream?
Just as the world would be flat without music...so the dark of night would be gloomy without dreams.
Awake and Arise to your possibility.

~Debbie


Prayer: Father God help me to apply myself to my possibilities. Grant me the courage to step out and do what I can not do in my own strength.
In Jesus name I pray.
Amen


Philippians 4:13I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Matthew 19:26
But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Mark 10:27And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men [it is] impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.



© 2010 Debbie Turner Chavers
Would you like to see what I am currently painting?
Click on these links http://artparables.com/ or http://debbieturnerchavers.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus