Prayer of Blessing

Recently, I wrote and sent a blessing to all of my children.  It is written as a poem of blessing.  My children are grown but whether they are near are far from me, I bless them.  Your blessing is important to your children.
Throughout scripture, the blessing of a parent was coveted.  Some of you no longer have parents that are alive.  Some of you have parents who do not realize the blessing of a spoken blessing and so do not bestow it upon you.  So TODAY I want to bless you and I ask that you bless your children.  Because you can.



                                                    Today

Today
I pray you receive joy to live this day to its fullest.
That you allow God to fill your empty places.
That you will feel His presence in a fresh way that draws you ever nearer to His peace.


Today
That you KNOW that you are loved, just because
And because you literally are a gift from God, I delight in watching you unfold day by day and the revealing of His beauty in you.


I love each of you.
Momma



Acts 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.


© 2010 Debbie Turner Chavers
Would you like to see what I am currently painting? Click on these links http://artparables.com/ or http://debbieturnerchavers.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus