Sheep

If you are one who has wandered from the Shepherd, know that He longs for you to return to Him. He loves you.

John 10: 27  My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
John 10: 28  And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand.
John 10: 29    My Father, which gave [them] me, is greater than all; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.

Jesus stated that if we hear His voice and follow Him, that no one is able to pluck us out of His hand.
So if you have been broken by life or experience.  Allow the Good Shepherd to carry you.
However you have come to brokenness,  know that God desires your complete healing.
Hebrews 13:5-8  He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. You can walk away, but He will never leave or forsake His own. He changeth not.
But if you give God your heart. You will heal and you will change.





Original watercolor painting "Cold, Stony Heart" © Debbie Turner Chavers


 
~Debbie




© 2010 Debbie Turner Chavers
Would you like to see what I am currently painting?
Click on these links http://artparables.com/ or http://debbieturnerchavers.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus