Prepare



                     © 2006 Debbie Turner Chavers


Give your attention to God's word. Start out your day with God. I condense a lot of information in my study/journal notes to myself.  Banking God's word and fellowship with Him in my heart and mind.
If you have ever been in a relationship of any kind you quickly realize the value of good memories built together.  As life happens, it is imperative to have good memories, pure and lovely things to dwell on.  Reading God' word lays a foundation on which to build a life.  Your life.
Reading my journal notes from James 1:21-24, I wrote, "Demands a steady walk and a continual study of God's word. I do not brush my hair once a week. Up keep. Attend to, give action to God's word and your relationship with Him."
Start out your day with God -open your eyes and look upon- Behold The Lord -first thing. Breakfast- He has prepared a feast for you, a table of good things. Learn, train yourself to dine.
Every relationship has highs and lows and a study of Gods Word and a determination to do things His way can help in all areas of your life.  There is not a cookie cutter solution to life.  Yours or my life.  Yet the basic ingredients are given to each of us.  Even the worst cook can prepare a decent meal by reading and following the recipe.

~Debbie

Psalm 34:8  O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Philippians 4:8  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest,whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Matthew 22:4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.

1 Corinthians 2:9  But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him

All writing, poetry, posts, art, and photography, copyright © 2013 Debbie Turner Chavers. Protected
by US and International copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. Scripture references taken from the King James bible. Would you like to see what I am currently painting? Click on these links http://artparables.com or http://debbieturnerchavers.com Would you like to hear a bible story read to you? Click here http://www.youtube.com/user/debbieturnerchavers 

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus