Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015

Well this is the first time I have joined a group to memorize God's Word, but how beautiful to see women around the world committed to doing the same task.  Living Proof Ministries, Beth Moore's ministry is sponsoring this fabulous endeavor.  Ya'll join us!
You can read about it at the LPM website.
The task is to memorize 24 scriptures in 2015, 2 per month.  To participate online you need to sign up at LPM.  I joined my other sisters around the world with my first verse.  This is mine and yours too if you want it.

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
KJV

~ Debbie

To be redirected for instruction concerning the challenge and to sign up at Beth Moore's blog, click here.


All writing, poetry, posts, art, and photography, copyright © 2015 Debbie Turner Chavers. Protected by US and International copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. Scripture references taken from the King James bible. Would you like to see what I am currently painting? Click on these links http://artparables.com or http://debbieturnerchavers.com

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus