Are You Dressed?

Did you check the weather today? Most mornings I check the weather for my clothing choice for that day. But yesterday, during a chat with my sister I realized that studying God's word daily prepared me for that days weather also. It is my habit to read Proverbs daily, it is an easy read since there is one for every day. During my study I have observed that something in particular will speak to me that day. Upon contemplation, I understood that God's word for me that day always clothed me in the necessary armour to overcome and triumph in any given situation if I applied or stay dressed for the occasion with the clothing provided.
So....whatever the weather.
God has YOU covered.

Debbie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus