Jealousy

Jealousy is a little discussed subject, yet it is one that we all need to consider and repent of when we give in to its self destructive pattern. Have you ever had someone who rubbed you the wrong way. Thinking...I do not know why, but they aggravate me! Well! most of us have had this issue rise up within us and sometimes with very negative results.
So carefully think over your own heart. Is any of your behaviour caused by jealousy? Think about it and prayerfully consider what you should do about it.
Here is a brief prayer that I prayed.
Father, consider my ways and help me to choose your way. To love the unlovely, even if that is me at that time. Help me to forgive myself and others and value myself and others as you do.
In Jesus name, Amen.

~Debbie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus