Our Hands

Some things in life defy logic, which can cause me to throw up my hands.  Have you ever thrown up your hands in disgust or aggravation? Our expressive hands can tell the world our immediate thoughts.  With hands that declare, "I can not believe they did that!", "I give up!", "Are you kidding me?"
I must admit I have not always used my hands to say the nicest reply, so today, I am encouraging all of us to throw up our hands in a holy, wonder filled way, without wrath.  Titus 1 warns us not to lift up our hands in an unworthy way.  To be mindful, for we are speaking with our hands.  Let us say something worthy.

~ Debbie


1 Titus 2:8  I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

Psalm 63:4  Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.





Unless otherwise attributed, all writing, poetry, posts, art, and photography, copyright © 2011 Debbie Turner Chavers. All Rights Reserved. Scripture references taken from the King James bible.
Would you like to see what I am currently painting? Click on these links http://artparables.com/ or http://debbieturnerchavers.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus