Gospel Gossip




Man Shall Not Live by Bread Alone
© 2006 Debbie Turner Chavers

Have you read what God Said?
For Yourself?
Not second hand verbatim of someone elses conversation....but what "He" said.
Not the gossip of the gospel.
Predigested word. 
I am asking you to sit at His feet, dine at His table, EAT until you are full.

I challenge you to to talk to Him personally.
To digest His beautiful word.  His word that can comfort and heal a wounded or sick soul. 
Feed a starving heart, fill to the full, the deepest hole in ones soul.

Gossip may give you a nugget of information, but face to face with the originator of ALL things gives you the facts. 
The gospel truth that you are LOVED with an everlasting, unfathomable love.
Face to face-get the facts for yourself.

~Debbie




John 6:48 -57  I am that bread of life.  Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.
This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us [his] flesh to eat?
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.


Luke 24:32  And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

John 13:34  A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
John 15:9  As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.


A beautiful reminder...
Revelation 7:7  For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
Revelation 21:6  And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Revelation 22:13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.


All writing, poetry, posts, art, and photography, copyright © 2012 Debbie Turner Chavers. Protected by US and International copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. Scripture references taken from the King James bible. Would you like to see what I am currently painting? Click on these links http://artparables.com or http://debbieturnerchavers.com Would you like to hear a bible story read to you? Click here http://www.youtube.com/user/debbieturnerchavers

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus