Life and Living


So I was reading 1 Timothy 5 this morning and got schooled on some daily behavior tips.  The chapter starts with relationship boundaries. Note I didn't say relationship advice.  Advice tends to be followed by those who agree with the advise given.
God's word is a stated, intended boundary for daily life and living behavior. So with this train of thought I checked the definition for the word 'boundary.'

Boundary: a line that marks the limit of an area; a dividing line.
A limit of a subject or sphere of activity.

We are surrounded by those who require respect in our daily dealings.  Give honor to those to whom honor is due.  Don't be a busy body, take care of your business at home and abroad.
The verse that grabbed my attention was...
1 Timothy 5:21 
I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

So what is your boundary?  Do you have any?  There are definite life and living boundaries contained in God's word.  A lot of things are just a notion, a nod at what we think is in God's word.  God will reveal His self and His established boundaries as you fellowship with Him.  As you take time to eat His word and learn of Him.  How we treat one another and how we treat others within our spiritual and physical family is important to God.  He set up boundaries.  Find out what they are and get in line.

Matthew 11:28-29  Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.


~Debbie



All writing, poetry, posts, art, and photography, copyright © 2015  Debbie Turner Chavers. Protected by US and International copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. Scripture references taken from the King James bible. Would you like to see what I am currently painting? Click on these links http://artparables.com or http://debbieturnerchavers.com

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus