Let Us Praise The LORD, Let us Hope Again

© 2012 Debbie Turner Chavers



This morning I want to encourage you to praise God with all that is within you.  My morning study is in consideration and adoration of the One who keeps me.  Think of that.  Keeps me. Keeps you. Never to leave or forsake us.  He who created and established the world and orders our footsteps, Keeps us. As I looked through the pages of my Bible I noted the notes I have left written as God's Word quickened my understanding and revealed His love and hope to me. The word hope is revealed 130 times in 121 verses in scripture.
I want to encourage you to begin to hope again.  Begin by reading God's word. Not sure where to start? Click on the word hope and start reading. May Father God fill you with His Hope in Jesus name. Amen.

Romans 4:17 ( As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
Romans 4:18  Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

1 Peter 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;


May God be with you,
~Debbie


** If you click on the art parable painting title you will be redirected to its website for more information about the painting.




All writing, poetry, posts, art, and photography, copyright © 2015 Debbie Turner Chavers. Protected by US and International copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. Scripture references taken from the King James bible. Would you like to see what I am currently painting? Click on these links http://artparables.com or http://debbieturnerchavers.com

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus