Gleaning

Summer's End  © Debbie Turner Chavers
Gleaning, is an odd word. It reminds me of cleaning.
As most people do, I start thinking of things undone and things that I would like to accomplish for the new year at this time of year. This time of year is especially precious to me, because I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior on a New Years eve morning many years ago.
So this time is always a time of reflection for me.

Personally, I have been gleaning from past encouragements in Gods word to move forward and not look back.
I have gathered fear and uncertainty and cast them behind me.

I have finally loaded some of my art to my other blog at
http://debbiechavers.blogspot.com/
The name of the painting is Summer's End.

My children are grown now and I am stepping out in a new direction with much excitement.
I want to encourage you to step out in your God given talents.
Listen, to your heart and the positive feedback from others to find your gift or gifts.
I have always enjoyed encouraging others and for the past 10 years I have loved to paint.
Therefore, I shall work on this things.
If you pick up anything that you left behind, let it only be Love for God, yourself and others.


Debbie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus