Hope

Have you ever been in a situation that looked hopeless? I have many times, and yet each time God delivered me in an extraordinary way. At times, He changed me and sometimes He changed the situation or the other people involved. But in all ways He worked it for my good. During what appears to be a hopeless time it is easy to give up, yet only those who persevere will receive the prize. The prize is many things to many people, only you can determine what the prize is to you. Prize is price if you drop the z and add a c!

A bit of a pun on ZZZZZZ,(sleeping) in other words be alert to the danger of hopelessness.

Throughout scripture it states that Jesus Christ is our hope. Therefore I am not hopeless.
I remind myself of this when I feel overwhelmed by anything. I want to encourage you to trust in God with the things you can not change, yet be on the offensive in areas that you can change.
Trusting God is not an opportunity to get lazy with your hope. It is an opportunity for you to allow the Lord to show Himself mighty through your effort. Sometimes the biggest effort is trusting Him to do His part. Remember, He sees the whole picture and we only behold a small fraction of what is really here. So today and every day there after banish your hopelessness and trust God to do for you what you can not do.


Debbie

Rom 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.


Psalm 42:11
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus