Integrity

I want to encourage myself and you to walk in integrity in the midst of a constantly changing world. One of the characteristics of God that blesses me is that He changeth not. I do not have to wonder from moment to moment if He will keep His word. He will. In the big picture of life I want to leave a legacy of integrity. We have daily opportunities to keep our word, in season and out. In other words whether it is convenient or not. Trust is developed by the sure experience of someone who knows that you will keep your word even to your own hurt. Let us determine together to be people of integrity. I am walking through this life ever learning, as I am sure you are also. So remember...walk in love with one another. We are all apt to fail, even with the best intentions. It is not only the first impression but every impression that leaves a legacy of who we are becoming. We have all made promises that have fallen by the side of the road.

If there is a situation or person that comes to mind as you read this, please be quick to remedy the situation.

As I am learning to live this life I am determined to put more thought, as well as action to my words. Before I volunteer my time or my opinion I am determined to spend a few... thinking it through. We can do this.

Debbie



Proverbs 20:7
The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him
Psalm 15:4
In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus