Walking Gracefully

Have you ever insisted on having your own way? Were you happy with the result?
Trusting God and walking peacefully in God's timing can be like wearing your first pair of high heels.
Wobbly, at best and practice is needed.
There are things that I have desired so greatly, that I would convince myself, I surely needed to help God on this one!
Wow! Wrong!! I have never been happy with the result. Sometimes it is a small mess to clean up and sometimes it takes a dump truck!
Forget high heels....think rubber boots.
If you find yourself at the wrong end of a good intention or an argument, repent as quickly as possible. The root of repent is to turn in the opposite direction.
After falling flat on my face and rear more times than necessary I have learned to step lightly and for balance at times I have needed to walk with the Bible on my head as well as in my heart.


Ephesians 6:15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;



Walking softly and carrying His word,
~Debbie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus