Truth: His Living, Life Changing WORD

Are You Thirsty?
©  2006 Debbie Turner Chavers

Behold the Man, The Word Became Flesh
©  2005 Debbie Turner Chavers


Man Shall Not Live by Bread Alone
©  2006  Debbie Turner Chavers




A message that bears repeating is the instruction to magnify, study, avail ones self of the best resource available in the known world and beyond.  God's Living, Life changing WORD.
Don't delay. Come one, come all, to the fountain of Living water and drink your fill. Secret things are hidden and revealed in God's Holy Word.  God is current on all matters.  He is the trusted, reliable source for the truth and the whole truth.  He is the TRUTH.

~Debbie

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh,and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 1:17  For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 8:28  Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as the Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
John 8:29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.
John 8:30  As he spake these words, many believed on him.
John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
John 8:32  And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 17:17  Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

1 Timothy 2:4  Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 John 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
1 John 5:6  This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood.  And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

John 18:37  Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king.  To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth.  Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.



Click on the titles of the art work and you will be redirected to the paintings web page.

All writing, poetry, posts, art, and photography, copyright © 2015 Debbie Turner Chavers. Protected by US and International copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. Scripture references taken from the King James bible. Would you like to see what I am currently painting? Click on these links http://artparables.com or http://debbieturnerchavers.com

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus