New Album by Lauren Daigle

Hi! I just got back from an amazing time in Alaska while on vacation with some of my family.  I purchased a new album on iTunes on my phone to listen too for my trip and was so blessed by the worship songs.  The artist is Lauren Daigle. The album is HOW CAN IT BE.
My favorite song was "Come Alive(Dry Bones)" click here to listen.





Lauren's website link is here.
Twitter feed is Lauren Daigle (@Lauren Daigle)



I love to sing praise music! Soft and low or loud and gratitude proud, let's PRAISE the LORD!

~Debbie



Psalm 98:4  Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.

Psalm 7:17  I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and I will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.

Psalm 104:33,34  I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.




All writing, poetry, posts, art, and photography, copyright © 2015 Debbie Turner Chavers. Protected by US and International copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. Scripture references taken from the King James bible. Would you like to see what I am currently painting? Click on these links http://artparables.com or http://debbieturnerchavers.com

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus