Maturity Level

I love spending time with my children and my grand daughters. The Lord often shows me Word parables as I interact in daily life. His wisdom magnified in the hearts of His children. We can learn much by loving observation as they mature physically and spiritually around us.

As my grand-daughter was helping me recently, I found myself directing her in a softer tone of voice.
As I spoke to her, I heard in my spirit "This is why the voice and knowledge we give concerning God's word is presented "age appropriately."
There are levels of maturity, spiritually and naturally.
Those that are mature in the things of God can chew the meat of the word by use.
Those newly born or that are at a toddler stage in their walk with God may still need the milk of God's word.
Be led by the Spirit of God in your speaking to others. Let your conversation be seasoned with the love and knowledge of God. We are all maturing.

~Debbie


Speak the truth in love..
Ephesians 4:15,16  But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
From whom the whole body filthy joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

1 Corinthians 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

Hebrews 5:13,14  For every one that useth milk is unskillful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.  But strong meat belongeth to them that are full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.






 All writing, poetry, posts, art, and photography, copyright © 2016 Debbie Turner Chavers. Protected by US and International copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. Scripture references taken from the King James bible which can be accessed online http://biblegateway.com Click on these links http://artparables.com or http://debbieturnerchavers.com

Popular posts from this blog

If God asked you a question, what would it be?

Singing Encouragement-Overcoming Fear

Realigned Focus